วันอังคารที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Right car, wrong man

Presenter/businessman "Uan Return" is threatening defamation action against a gossip magazine after it accused him of playing around with a Channel 7 actor in his car.

Uan (Anan Samaothong), who presents an entertainment show on cable TV, and is also the part-owner of a cosmetics company, has laid a complaint with police after Gossip Star magazine claimed that he paid 50,000 baht to a young actor, and that the pair made out in Uan's sports car.

The article was untrue and had damaged his reputation, Uan said outside Huai Khwang police station, where he laid his complaint.

Uan said he had tried to make contact with the reporter, but she would not return his calls. He was prepared to drop the matter if the reporter was willing to talk.

"I don't hold grudges, and don't mind if reporters are having a gentle poke at me," he said. "I have been in the entertainment industry a long time, and know what it's like.

"I own a black Mercedes sports, just as the story says. But I never been to that particular spot, and didn't spend the night with any youngster from Channel 7.

"A company which had planned to hire me as a presenter has called off the project. My boyfriend of 13 years has taken off, as he too is upset by the publicity.

"I have never made a secret of the fact that I am gay. But their claim that I paid this lad just 50,000 for the night makes me look sex-mad," complained Uan.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น